Saturday, September 21, 2013

Come to My Party!!!

Are you ready for Christmas?? You know, there's only 94 days until Christmas!! It will be here before you know it. Hey, I'll help you out. 

I'm hosting an online 31 Organizing Bag Party!! 

And, they have a great deal for the rest of September. For every $35 you spend you get 50% off one of their two large organizing totes. Watch the video! 


I've bought six bags for Christmas gifts and I wish I could keep them for myself. 

My favorite 31 Bag, belief it or not, is my lunch bag tote that I take with me when I substitute teach. 


It's nice and big and holds plenty of food, maybe too much! It has long straps so I can carry it like a purse and it's pretty too! 

If you'd like to attend my "party" then go to this link; 


Click on MY PARTIES on the lower left, then you'll see my name (Heather Wise Eslinger). Click on the link SHOP NOW to the right of my name and have fun shopping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails