Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Never Ending Book Battle

If you were to walk into my house on any given morning, before breakfast mind you, this is what you'd see.



My kids with their noses stuck in a book. Don't get me wrong, I love to see my kids reading. I just wish they weren't reading all the time. My kids are such bookworms we actually have to have a "no books at breakfast" rule. I think they'd rather read than eat some days. 


Most days my living room floor and couch are littered with books. I shouldn't complain though, I'm glad they're reading. I'm just tired of tripping over books all the time. 


There are days it would be nice to put our bookshelves behind locked doors. 

Just for a little while. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails