Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Week 28/29 - Weapon and Edge

I'm behind....again...
I wish I were one of those organized people always knowing what needs done when and having a plan to get it all done. The reality is I feel like I'm flying by the seat of my pants most of the time :) 

Weapon

This one was fun to shoot though I didn't get many good photos. My boys and about four other boys have had a water battle at the pool a couple days in a row...it was pretty intense! 


1/400 sec., f14, ISO 400

Edge

I'm not too cracked on how the weapon photo turned out but I'm much happier with edge. Yip was waiting on the edge of the pool anxiously listening for the lifeguard whistle signaling the okay to jump in after the break. 


1/400 sec., f13, ISO 400 

This one is cropped way in and edited quite a bit, changing the brightness, contrast and saturation levels. 


Then with a vintage filter and more color saturation. 

Week 30, next week is UP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails