Friday, June 22, 2012

Foody Friday - Spicy Potato Dip


I love potatoes. Seriously I think I should be 100% Irish rather than 100% German because I could eat them everyday. Nothing fancy either. I'm a fan of just cutting up potato wedges, throwing on some salt and baking until brown. 

But I found a fabulous dip for my potatoes that turned out so much better than I expected from the book 100 Things for Kids to Make and Do.

Spicy Dip

2-3 T olive oil
6 T mayonnaise
2 T plain yogurt
1 t. curry paste
(I didn't have curry paste, actually I don't even know what it is. 
I used 1 t. of ketchup and a good shake of curry instead.) 
1 T roughly chopped cilantro

Mix together and dip in some french fries, potato wedges or anything that suits your fancy! 

The ketchup worked great and I can adjust the curry to suit everyone's taste buds. I just love finding new ways to eat potatoes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails