Monday, January 30, 2012

Marker Monday - Crazy Hair Hats for 100 day


I had the best time substitute teaching last week in a preschool class. What fun it was! Everything was new and exciting to these little ones. I was lucky enough to be there when they celebrated their 100th day of school. 


All the students from the PreK to the 5th grade lined up holding a number from 1 to 100. Imagine my surprise when one of the teachers told us this was the first time in a LONG time there were enough students to count to 100! Yep, we are a small school. 

The kids got to make a 100 Day Crazy Hair Hat. I didn't get any good pics of them but basically they had a piece of cardstock that went around their heads and they glued 100 strips of paper to it; ten colors in groups of ten. Twenty preschoolers all counting and gluing, oh my. The hats were wild! 

I thought we could do a smaller version at home with Yahoo. She loved it, especially when she shook her head. Ha! 


Yap decided to make one too. 


It was a nice quick little after school art project. You could crayon drawings, stickers, all kinds stuff! 


2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails