Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Meeting Santa!!

Santa came to town this weekend. 


Ummm, sorry Santa but I'm afraid that me little boys might just break your leg sitting there. I mean, dang, Yip must weigh 100 lbs! Okay, maybe not quite 100 lbs. but I sure can't pick those boys up anymore! 


And just when did my boys get so tall? Some days I could swear that Yap is nothing but legs. 
Sorry but I'm still thinking they should look like this...




It took a bit of convincing but Yahoo finally sat on Santa's lap too. 


Nope, that can't be Yahoo. 

I'm just sure just yesterday she looked like this...


Dear Santa, 
for Christmas this year I just want them to stay little...a little bit longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails