Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Don't.....

I Don't....


....do drugs. Yes, I'm an art teacher, and no, that doesn't automatically make me a pothead. Art teachers CAN be normal. 


.....have any yearning to read or watch the Twilight series. Vampire Romance? Didn't Buffy cover that already? 


.....have any tattoos, though I think they can be really cool. Though the belly button piercing and shotgun saga is well documented. 


....ever have enough time to visit all the people I'd like to when we return home to Indiana on visits. If it weren't for Facebook I'd have lost track of lots of friends and family long ago. 


....know if I will survive a six day, 1800 mile trip with my husband and my kids. The family closeness may just kill me. Pray for us! 


....have a clue what I want to do when I grow up, or at least when Yahoo is in school all day. I have a couple of things I'd like to do when the time comes but I don't know if any of them are feasible. 


....don't miss high school but I sure miss college. 


....ever want to live in a large city. Even Indianapolis is too big for me.


....like the color pink or sparkles. 


....look forward to the day when Yahoo asks me to make Barbie clothes. 


....think that my couch will be able to survive Yip and Yap bouncing and wrestling for another 6 months. 


....remember the last date DR and I went on. Would it still be considered a date if we hired a babysitter just so he and I could take a nap? 


...feel as old as I am...most days :) 


...I don't have a clue what God wants out of me...I kind of wish he'd clue me in. 


...regret that I grew up the oldest of 7 kids. There is a lot to be said for big families. 


...don't want to have 7 kids! 


...don't know where I saw this writing prompt for "I don't..." but I think it was a nice blogging twist. 


Happy Saturday, 
Prairie Mother

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails