Friday, September 23, 2011

Foody Friday - Broiled Zucchini and Tomato Bites

Look! Another zucchini and tomato dish!! 

I bet you are looking forward to when my garden stops producing aren't you? HA, me too! 


This is so simple and addictive! I've been eating a lot of these lately. 

First slice up your zucchini and small tomatoes and layer them on a greased baking dish or cookie sheet. Top off the tomato with a dollop of ricotta cheese and seasonings. I like sprinkling some pepper and basil on top but experiment and tell me what else works well on top. 


Place the bites under a high broiler until cheese is beginning to brown which should take 10-15 minutes. 


I eat it right off the pan. Yum! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails