Friday, June 17, 2011

Foody Friday - Cheesy Sliced Crockpot Potatoes

I love crockpots. I've probably already said that but it doesn't hurt saying it again.

"I love crockpots!"

 

Cheesy Sliced Crockpot Potatoes

Slice up a BUNCH of potatoes, 6-7. Spray your crockpot with cooking spray and arrange a single layer of potato slices on the bottom. Brush the potatoes generously with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.



Repeat these layers; potatoes, butter, salt and pepper, potatoes, butter, salt and pepper...until your crockpot is filled to desired fullness. Sprinkle about 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese on top and turn on your crockpot. High for 4-5 hours or Low for 6-8.



Now experiment! Maybe put Parmesan in the middle of every layer or use different seasonings. How about mixing different potatoes together? Red, white and sweet potatoes together? Hmmmm.... I need to eat more potatoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails