Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Snow Median

 Remember our white out last week? Yeah, that was fun....

The boys missed a day and a half of school which they thoroughly enjoyed.

The temps and wind were pretty frigid for a couple of days. We ended up with about 3 or 4 inches of snow.

Not a big deal....or so I thought.

My town doesn't have snowplows to remove the snow!

 I grew up in Indiana...we ALWAYS had snowplows and salt trucks on the roads during the winter.





Instead of plowing the road out, yellow bulldozers and other excavating equipment cleared the roads but they left a median of snow in the streets. Here's Main Street. Granted we don't have tons of traffic don't this road and it really isn't a problem. It's just weird to see out my front window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails