Monday, February 7, 2011

Marker Monday - Eagle's Nest

I just love it when kids come up with creative ideas of their own.


Over the weekend the boys (mostly Yap) and the neighbor girl built an "eagle's nest" under the front yard pine tree.


Dried pine needles, dead grass and pinecones all piled up against a propped up limb created a wall.


 
 If it hadn't been 30 degrees outside that day their eagle nest would have been pretty cozy!

I really hope it lasts for a while. With the forecast calling for 30 mph + winds tonight I'm afraid they may wake up to see their creation blown away.  


 
Artists create land art like this and become famous! Maybe I have a budding Christo on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails