Friday, December 3, 2010

Foody Friday - Butterless Peanut Butter Cookies

I love to make cookies, but all too often I'll set out to mix up a batch only to realize I'm out of butter. I LOVE this cookie recipe! No butter!
Butterless Peanut Butter Cookies
1c. crunchy peanut butter
2 eggs
1 t vanilla
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 c. flour
2 t. baking powder
1/2 bag of butterscotch chips
Mix together peanut butter, eggs, vanilla and sugars.
Mix in flour and baking powder. Stir in chips.
Drop by spoonful onto baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. These look really good! I once made cookies using almond butter instead of butter/margarine and they were soooo tasty. They didn't last very long!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails