Monday, September 27, 2010

A drawing I really like...

It's been a while since I posted a drawing because of time issues and also just taking more time thinking about my drawings' compositions. Technically, these drawings aren't anything great but I've enjoyed them and I like to share. I love the Kansas sky and sometimes feel there is more going on "up there" than "down here". That's what I was trying to say with this one.


Okay, you are just going to have to cock your heads to the left. I don't know how to fix this. I've tried loading this photo three different times and it always turns it sideways. Okay BlogWorld! Anyone know how to help me on this one? It's right side up on picnik.com and on my computer! What am I doing wrong?

1 comment:

  1. I like this one. The road draws your eyes up, or it would if I were on my side ;-) just giving you a hard time! Love the pinks and purples and oranges of the sun-lit sky.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails