Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yahoo's Eyes

My daughter has beautiful eyes. They are big, bright and blue/green. Ever since she was a small baby people have always commented on her eyes. I have tried numerous times to capture the color of her gorgeous eyes in a photo and have yet to be successful.

Here are some of my attempts so far this summer.

Curses! The shadow of the hat totally wiped out the color of her eyes.

I think this Holgaish effect off Picnik emphasized the size of her eyes.

This is the closest I've gotten to her true color. Gorgeous!


Sigh...I think I need a new camera. I can't get the crispness from my photos that I want.

Any suggestions out there? Remember, I'm using just a point and shoot with minimal manual control. 
A photographer friend suggested a Nikon D40 or Nikon 3000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails