Thursday, June 10, 2010

How to reuse foam meat trays.

I was an art teacher and art teachers save stuff. Stuff collects in piles and the piles aren't just stuff or junk. They are possibilities!

My possible pile tends to fill up with foam meat trays and egg cartons. Here some fun things to do with the kiddos and foam.


Cut out circles, I used a biscuit cutter to make the marks, and cut notches to make a building disc set.


Of course, these are airplanes the boys made but I bet you knew that already!


Or cut out planes and make notches for wings. Decorate with stickers.


My personal favorite, draw a picture in the foam with a dull pencil or end of a paintbrush.


Cover the foam with paint and print a picture or two...or five...or...


And Yap came up with this idea all on his own....


...a tv tray!

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!!!!

1 comment:

  1. "They are possibilities!"
    I don't think that's just the art teacher talking.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails