Monday, February 1, 2010

My favorite photo


With my first real blog post I wanted to share my favorite photo. This shot was taken by my husband last summer on the University of Illinois campus. They have some beautiful gardens. I love the treeline receding in the background. I love the bright green grass, the vibrant colors of the boys clothes. But what I really love about this picture is the comment a friend of mine made about it. She said, "This is what motherhood is all about. The ability to make all of your children feel special at the same time." My twin boys are 5 years old and my daughter was only 4 months old in this photo. Some days are really hard juggling all three but this picture hangs in my kitchen, proof that I can do it...this thing called motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails