Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best Green Bean Recipe Ever!!

Last summer my garden was bursting with green beans. I canned 52 quarts. Then I pulled all the plants because I couldn't stand looking at another green bean. I was still eating green beans from the previous summer.


Now I love green beans but I hate green bean casserole so for me there aren't too many ways to eat green beans. I was getting sick of green beans. But then I found the recipe for Spanish Green Beans from The Pioneer Woman.


As far as I am concerned, this is the best way to eat green beans. The recipe is so easy; bacon, onion, tomatos and green beans. Can't get much easier than that! Only downside is my kids won't eat them. They hate onions. *sigh* Darn, I guess I'll have to eat this whole pot on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! I try to reply to every one of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails